Pages

A bit off-topic for a moment...

The reason I haven't been posting much is because I haven't acquired much new makeup. Sadness! I've been trying to arrange some swaps on MUA but I find it is so hard to actually swap for goodies from Asia -- everyone wants me to buy or to CP. If I wanted to spend money, I'd just go on Ebay and buy there, KWIM? Not to mention selling is banned on MUA. Honestly, some people can be so cheeky. I usually don't even reply, just block them and forward the message onto the administrators.

Also, my time lately has been taken up by my new roommate, Cleo.


Isn't she a cutie? She's 3 and I adopted her from the BCSPCA. We're getting along just fine, I think. She follows me around like a dog, so adorable!

Anyway, will post some updates later this week, I promise!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails