Pages

Welcome!

I swore up and down I wouldn't do it, but I did. This is why nobody ever believes anything I say.

I made a blog!

Hopefully this one will last longer than my attempt at maintaining a book review blog. (I don't even remember what the address was.)

Anyway, a brief introduction is needed I guess. I'm Valerie, formerly known as vikitty on MUA but now there as doctordonna. I've recently been introduced to the world of awesome that is Asian makeup, so I will be reviewing all my hauls here as well as my non-Asian hauls too, so for you MAC fans don't run away just yet!

I have a lot of older stuff to post on here, so for a while you might just be reading about stuff you've seen before on the MU boards, but bear with me. :D I promise not to fall off the face of the earth.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails