Pages

Rain, rain, go away...

It's Sunday night, we lost an hour of daylight today, which means spring is officially here and soon the weather will be warming up. Of course, in Canada that means we'll get snow in April like we did last year. Hmph. Right now, it's raining, dreary, and chilly. As is my mood. I've been feeling melancholy lately because of some health issues, and of course when you're at home sick, the tendency to do some retail therapy online is just too tempting. Needless to say, my credit card bill will be a bit higher than usual. Oops.

Right now my dad is in Asia on business, and he left with a little wishlist from his favorite daughter. Hehehe.

I'm waiting for several packages in the mail. I've been a bit naughty.
- MAC LoL order
- New earbuds and matching iPod Touch case
- Ebay order (Sheet masks, bath salts, deodorant, and a KATE eyelash curler)
- Konad order
- Some swaps for Asian MU/skincare including an Etude highlighter, Etude House sunscreen, and a Majolica Majorca e/s single (the Shu Uemura ME Silver 945 dupe, allegedly).

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails